ADOPTION OF SUSTAINABLE FINANCE PRINCIPLES MEMBER BANKS
There are 46 Member Banks are supporting the Sustainable Finance Principles
- Advanced Bank of Asia Ltd. (ABA)
- ACLEDA Bank Plc.
- Australia and New Zealand Royal Bank (Cambodia) Ltd. (ANZ Royal Bank)
- Bank of China Limited Phnom Penh Branch
- Booyoung Khmer Bank (BKB)
- Branch of KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited (Phnom Penh). (KBANK)
- Cambodia Asia Bank (CAB)
- Canadia Bank Plc. (CNB)
- Cambodian Commercial Bank(CCB)
- Cambodian Public Bank (Campu Bank)
- Cambodia Post Bank Plc
- CIMB Bank Plc.
- First Commercial Bank Phonm Penh Branch (FCB)
- Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB)
- Hong Leong Bank (Cambodia) Plc. (HLBCAM)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited Phnom Penh Branch (ICBC)
- Kookmin Bank Cambodia Plc. (KBC)
- Krung Thai Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Sathapana Bank Plc.
- MB Bank Plc. Phnom Penh Branch, Cambodia (MB)
- Phnom Penh Commercial Bank (PPCB)
- Phillip Bank Plc. (PLB)
- SACOMBANK (Cambodia) Plc.
- SHINHAN Khmer Bank (SKB)
- Taiwan Cooperative Bank Phnom Penh Branch (TCB)
- Union Commercial Bank Plc. (UCB)
- Vattanac Bank (VB)
- Mizuho Bank, LTD. (MHBK)
- Bred Bank (Cambodia) Plc. (BBC)
It is important for stakeholders to engage in the Initiative to ensure the successful implementation of sustainable finance in Cambodia. We invite you to join us to create an inclusive, sustainable future! For additional information, questions or partnership inquiries, please contact Ms. Sochinda Chan, Head of Regional Relationships of the Association of Banks in Cambodia at firstname.lastname@example.org