The Articles of the Association of Banks in Cambodia (ABC); dated 28th August 2001 required to have the Annual General Meeting (AGM) conducted on the annually basis.
For 2022, the AGM was conducted on 24th March at Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh Hotel. The key activities include welcome to the ABC’s New Member Banks, shared the summary report and run the vote-casting for electing the New Council Members and the office bearers for 2022-2023 tenure.
The Council Members by alphabetically order for 2022-2023
- ACLEDA Bank Plc., Represented by Dr. In Channy, President & Group Managing Director
- Advanced Bank of Asia Limited, Represented by Mr. Azhikhanov Askhat, Chief Executive Officer
- Angkor Capital Specialized Bank, Represented by Mr. Pen Makara, General Manager
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited Phnom Penh Branch, Represented by Mr. Liu Daozhi, Chief Executive Officer
- Cambodia Microfinance Association, Represented by Mr. Sok Voeun, Chairman of CMA and CEO of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc
- Cambodian Association of Finance and Technology (CAFT), Represented by Mr. PELL Remisisophon, Chairman of CAFT, and CEO of iPay88
- Cambodian Public Bank Plc., Represented by Mr. Ong Ming Teck, Chief Executive Office
- Canadia Bank Plc., Represented by Mr. Raymond Sia Say Guan, Chief Executive Officer
- J Trust Royal Bank Plc., Represented by Mr. Toru Myochin, Chief Executive Officer
- Maybank (Cambodia) Plc., Represented by Mr. Rath Sophoan, Chief Executive Officer
- Microfinance Deposit-Taking Institution, Represented by Mr. Kea Borann, Chief Executive Officer of AMK MFI Plc.
- WING Bank (Cambodia) Plc., Represented by Mr. Han Peng Kwang, Chief Executive Officer
The Office Bearers for 2022-2023:
Chairman: Canadia Bank Plc.
Represented by Mr. Raymond Sia Say Guan, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman: Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
Represented by Mr. Rath Sophoan, Chief Executive Officer
Treasurer: WING Bank (Cambodia) Plc.
Represented by Mr. Han Peng Kwang, Chief Executive Officer