Countering Proliferation Financing Webinar
- 13:00 - 13:30
- Welcoming remarks
- 13:30 - 14:30
- Introduction to proliferation finance risk
- RUSI experts will introduce proliferation finance trends and indicators, through a selection of relevant case studies. Key questions include: What is proliferation finance and how can it be detected? Which regional- and country-specific factors affect exposure to proliferation finance risk?
- 14:30 - 15:00
- 15:00 - 15:30
- Targeted Financial Sanctions in Practice
- The trainers will explain the specific private sector obligations when it comes to enforcing and maintaining targeted financial sanctions in the context of CPF.
- 15:30 - 16:30
- Building CPF into compliance programmes
- This session considers a range of measures that can be taken to incorporate CPF tools into compliance programmes and will focus on providing participants of an overview of the tools and sources available to them.
- 16:30 - 17:00
- Q&A and closing remarks