Executive Council (2020-21)
The Articles of the Association of Banks in Cambodia (ABC); dated 28th August 2001 required to have the Annual General Meeting (AGM) conducted on the annually basis.
For 2020, the AGM was conducted on 28th February at Rosewood Phnom Penh Hotel. The key activities include welcome to the ABC’s new member banks, shared the summary report and run the vote-casting for electing the Executive Council’s members and the office bearers for 2020-21 tenure.
The Council Members by alphabetically order for 2020-21:
- ACLEDA Bank Plc., Represented by Dr. In Channy, President & Group Managing Director
- Angkor Capital Specialized Bank (ACSB)., Represented by Mr. Pen Makara, General Manager
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited Phnom Penh Branch, Represented by Mr. Wang Huabin, Country Manager / Chief Executive Officer
- Cambodia Microfinance Association (CMA)., Represented by Mr. Kea Borann, Chairman
- Canadia Bank Plc., Represented by Mr. Raymond Sia Say Guan, Chief Executive Officer
- CIMB Bank PLC., Represented by Mr. Bun Yin, Chief Executive Officer
- Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB)., Represented by Mr. Dith Sochal, General Manager
- Maybank (Cambodia) Plc., Represented by Mr. Dato Hanif, Chief Executive Officer
- Phnom Penh Commercial Bank (PPCBank)., Represented by Mr. Shin Chang Moo, President
- Vattanac Bank (VBL)., Represented by Mr. Chan Kok Choy, Executive Director & General Manager
- PSI-CAFT, Represented by Mr. Chanda Pen, CAFT Chairman
- MDI- Prasac, Represented by Mr. Sim Senacheert, Chief Executive Officer
The Office Bearers for 2020-21:
- Chairman: ACLEDA Bank Plc.
Represented by Dr. In Channy, President & Group Managing Director.
- Vice Chairman: CIMB Bank Plc.
Represented by Mr. Bun Yin, Chief Executive Officer.
- Treasurer: Phnom Penh Commercial Bank (PPCBank).
Represented by Mr. Shin Chang Moo, President.